Thu, Nov 14 | Rocklin, CA
Real Estate Transactions
From the perspective of Robert Sanders (Attorney); Marcus Kim (Banker); and Dave Sholer (Accountant)
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Nov 14, 2019, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Rocklin, CA, 2209 Plaza Dr, Ste 200, Rocklin, CA 95765
About The Event
There will be pizza & refreshments provided for dinner.
Attorney Robert Sanders will review the following:
- Process: entering into an LOI, negotiating the purchase contract, title and escrow matters
- Considerations on commercial real estate brokers.
- Dealing with existing tenants
- Entity structure: LLCs
- Exercising options to purchase and rights of refusal and first offer
Banker Marcus Kim will review the following:
- Navigating the Commercial Loan request process
- Determining which loan structure is right for you – Conventional vs. SBA?
- Understanding the lender’s financial due diligence process
- Loan structures - overview
- Appraisal and Environmental process
- Post-approval process
- Prepayment Penalties
- Admission for 1 Dental Office$35$350$0